RECIPE ON FOX 13 NEWS
November 27, 2013 by Jennifer Burns
- 1/3 cup Chad’s Raspberry Jalapeno Jam
- 6 rolls, any kind, sliced
- 12 small, thin slices brie cheese
- 6 teaspoons pesto sauce (optional)
- 1/2 lb. turkey, cooked, shredded
- 12 (one inch) thin slices red onion
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
On a baking sheet, spread some of the raspberry jalapeno jam on each side of the inside of the rolls, place 2 piece of cheese on one side of the rolls.
Spread the pesto on top of the brie, if using. Bake for 4-5 minutes until the cheese melts. Top the sliders with the turkey and a couple slices of onion. Serve immediately.