We are hiring! Looking for 2 or 3 individuals to work in the production process of our company. We are rolling out a large number of new products this year and these new people will be trained primarily for the production the new items.
- Work is self paced and you are paid for what you make.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand and walk.
- Must be able to work 3 or 4 hours for a shift and have generally open availability with a week or 2 notice.
- Must be able to take a food safety course (our expense).
- Must be able to work closely with at least one other person during production.
- Must be willing and able to travel to Laketown.
You are paid for what you make. Usually that equals around $15 an hour for our existing crew.
We make a production demand list a few weeks in advance during the summer and break that down to shift. From there we reach out to our crew and schedule you in. So if you have a doctor's appointment or something we are usually able to work around it. Very flexible job. It is hard work but it is only 3 or 4 hours day.
Call or text Patrick Floyd at 4358815997 if you are interested. Interview will be scheduled then.
Raspberry Cider (Cinnamon) and Raspberry Truffle (chocolate) jams for sale. These are fresh but a seasonal item so we are cleaning out our inventory of them! 2 sizes of each. 11 oz and 6 Oz. Sold in case quantities of 12 (you can mix the case). Limited supply on each. Once they are gone that is it! Order online now! ...
We have definitely got a great group. Missing 4 from this picture but these people are what makes Chad's possible. Wonderful ladies who make our products all year and work countless hours doing it, their spouses that watch the kids or support in other ways, and the kids who are there for moral support. Thank you so much for working with Kayla and me. We love and appreciate everything you do. Merry Christmas. ...